Lately, I have been checking and reading some scientific papers about health communication from:
- Journal of Health Communication: International Perspectives
- Health Communication
- Patients Education and Counselling
The aim is to write a paper based on the presentation done with Michael Hardey:
The purpose of this paper is to identify how health professionals view public use of the Internet and whether new forms of communication are emerging with the following objectives:
- To identify the utilisation, experience, expertise, barriers and expectations that doctors, nurses and community pharmacists have with the Internet and the email.
- To identify the experience and expectations that doctors, nurses and community pharmacists have with patients using the Internet.
- To identify factors that can enhance the integration of the recommendation of health information available on the Internet and the email within the health professional / patients relationship.
Any reference, suggestion, recommendation… about the presentation will be appreciated.